Seametrics EX800 Series
The EX800 Series insertion electromagnetic flowmeters are designed for use with conductive liquids in 1 to 12” pipe. A choice of materials (stainless steel, brass, and PVC) allows the meter to adapt to a range of temperature, pressure, and corrosive environments. The EX800 is highly suitable for difficult applications with changing viscosities and pulsating flows, such as air-driven diaphragm pumps. With no moving parts, these meters can be used in “dirty water” applications where debris would foul a mechanical meter.
Designed for modularity and versatility, the EX800-Series has a current-sinking pulse output that can be combined with the appropriate transmitter or indicator for the application. The EX800-Series meter can be ordered in a full power model when a source of electricity is available, or in a low power model that can run on an external battery with solar panel.
EX800 Series Fixed Depth Insertion Magmeter
- Low-flow performance and accuracy superior to any mechanical flow sensor
- No moving parts to wear out
- Dedicated fittings for simplicity
- Retainer clip automatically sets correct depth
- Meter extends only about 1/8 of pipe diameter, minimizing potential for clogging with debris
- Simple pulse train output can be used with any SeaMetrics signal processing module, or sent directly to a PLC
- Available for pipe sizes 1″ to 8″, in brass, 316 stainless, and PVC