Coal Bed Methane Pump Ends
Grundfos’ new 4” CBNG submersibles feature durable corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction and an enhanced wear resistant design for harsh, abrasive CBNG environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in upthrust protection – additional upthrust washers added for increased durability.
- Intermediate bearing chambers – three additional top, middle and bottom bearings installed to improve stability, reduce wear and extend pump lifetimes.
- Rugged top shaft bearings – tighter tolerances and new welded bearing cap increase top bearing life.
- Quality construction – built of rugged, corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- No check valve – CBNG pumps are offered without check valves.
- Metallurgy: corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Flow Range: 5-100 gpm
- Pressure Range: up to 2000 TDH
- Size: 4″
- Applications: CBM and oil dewatering wells
- Brands: Grundfos